Digitale Slagkracht (DS) is committed to making participation in the DS community a harassment-free experience for everyone. There are a number of ways in which members interact with each other—principally through emails, via documents, and in our online and in-person meetings. It is expected at all times that communication is courteous and professional.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, obscene, inappropriate, or offensive language,
- Trolling, defaming, or slandering any person, firm, or corporation,
- Publishing other’s private information, such as physical or electronic addresses, without explicit permission,
- Acts or threats of violence,
- Hateful conduct which may promote or encourage discrimination, objectification, or violence against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or veteran status,
- Private or public harassment or cyberbullying; and
- Other unethical or unprofessional conduct.
Please report any instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior by contacting email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances.